Season 2 Dev Roadmap!
Upcoming Development RoadmapFirst off, this information wouldn't be possible without the great Zeeebo and his remarkably prompt videos about Guardian Tales in Korea.
So I'll go ahead and start off by saying, check out his video as a pre-cursor or I'll just explain the finer points with my perspective in these notes.
World Exploration Mode
- World Exploration Mode has several worlds, each of them having a world boss (as pictures above). The world boss must be cleared before moving to the next world
- Each world has a variety of events in which all heroes can play an active part beyond just battle.
- You can get special rewards such as weakening the world boss or strengthening the character through special events or gimmicks you encounter while exploring./
- You can get "Goods Materials" as a reward in the world exploration mode.
- Exploration mode will not require stamina or other contents
The Goods Materials are used to create "Goods" which are equippable items that resemble... a keepsake? Dunno. More on that later.
Looks like an interesting little mini-game that you work that will eventually turn into stat bonuses for your guardians. It would be nice if the world boss was actually a world boss and not a personal boss you have to beat to get through your personal exploration mode.
Blacksmith can now make decorative "stuff"
- You can create various goods by consuming the goods materials from Exploration Mode
- Equippable one per character
- While equipped you receive stat bonuses
- On a low probability of the crafting of goods, you may get a super costume.
- Super costume will change the visualization of... the dot character?
Cooperative Battles Updates
- Coop battles are opened alternately weekly with the existing arena.
- Cooperative war system will be continuously improved.
- Rewards of co-op will now be in level with Arena season awards
- Compensation perios has been changed from 24 - 48 hours.
- 48 hours, 3 times per week, 24 hours on Sunday
- The highest level dungeon clear reward is accumulated up to 3 times per reward accumulation cycle
- You can get the reward by just clearing the dungeon once during the cycle. Multiple playthroughs don't increase the reward.
- The map will change every season and new modes will be introduced over time (we're currently experiencing Time Attack mode).
- No more ticket restrictions, you're gated by difficulty and your progression level.
- You can select between difficulty levels rather than floors when starting.
- Each difficulty has a set number of floors. It is no longer infinite.
- Rewards are based on difficulty.
- Rewards will be received upon completion of the boss node of a given floor.
- You cannot collect rewards from a given floor more than once through a 3 day period (i.e. 3 day reset per floor).
- Seasonal Artifacts added which will last the duration of an entire season.
- Seasonal Artifacts do not take up inventory space in your Kamazon artifacts.
- Seasonal Artifacts will disappear at the beginning of a new season.
- Some Seasonal Artifacts require specific situations to be met before acquisition.
- Holy Relics have been added to the rewards obtained from adventure / world exploration / events
- Relics will raise a given hero's devotion to their respective god.
- There are 5 gods, 5 faith levels and you can reset that faith to redistribute.
- Depending on a hero's disposition, there is a difference in divine affinity for each faith.
- Faith that does not fit with the hero may be difficult or impossible to raise.
- Resetting your hero will get all used relics back.
Arena will be divided into several leagues.
Lower Tier System
- When the season starts you will be assigned to a given league where there is no "top" or "bottom".
- Seasonal ranking rewards are paid based on ranking within each of these leagues.
- You compete to see who the better players are in your league.
Upper Tier System
- After the Lower Tier season is over, the upper tier season starts
- The higher tier of arena will run during cooperative battle season.
- The top arena can only be participated by users who finished the general arena with the top ranking.
- In the upper tier, the guardian level is fixed at the maximum level of power.
- In the upper tier, a ban / pick system is added.
- Each player bans a desired hero by one.
- Each player in turn chooses a hero.
- When the player has finished selecting, the order of appearance is decided.
- The order of appearance will not be revealed to the opponent until the order of the match.
- The rewards of the upper tier will be "modest".